Afterpay is a payment service that allows you to pay for your entire Outback Retro order in 4 fortnightly installments.
- No waiting - receive your order now
- Affordable - repayment in 4 fortnightly installments
- Quick - 2 minute signup
- No interest or sign-up fee
How does Afterpay work?
Afterpay covers the cost for your entire online order, including shipping!
- Place an order online
- Choose Afterpay as the payment option
- Signup or use your existing Afterpay account
- Once approved, Outback Retro will despatch your order
Placing an Order
Placing an order with Afterpay is simple, just select Afterpay in the checkout. Please note, there are some limitations with Afterpay orders:
- Orders must be a between $55 - $2000, including shipping
- Gift cards are not eligible for purchase through Afterpay
Terms and Conditions
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have a debit or credit card
- Be a resident of Australia
Afterpay Terms and Conditions
With fixed fortnightly payments, you will always know when and how much you need to repay!
- Customers new to Afterpay will pay their first installment up-front
- Payment schedule is fixed at fortnightly installments
- Each repayment is evenly split between 4 payments
- Afterpay accepts both Mastercard and Visa credit and debit cards issued in Australia.
- If your payment fails, you will receive a notification via SMS
- Repayments are not locked in and can be made earlier than the due date!
At Outback Retro we understand that there may come a time where you need to return a product you have purchased.
To make returns as simple and easy as possible, you can return your Afterpay purchase by getting in touch via our contact us page.Outback Retro Return Policy
Frequently asked questions
Afterpay is a next generation "buy now, pay later" payment model allowing customers to enjoy greater flexibility and affordability when shopping at no extra cost. Payments are made in four interest-free fortnightly instalments.
No, there is no interest payable by you if you place an order using Afterpay.
The majority of our products, including toys, games, furniture and tools are available, however gift cards and some electronics are not eligible for Afterpay due to our agreements.
Yes, Afterpay covers the cost for your entire online order, including shipping!
No, you will need to place another order.
Unfortunately, Afterpay is an online payment method and requires login credentials for authorisation. Outback Retro are unable to do this on your behalf.
Yes, you can place multiple orders with Afterpay, however be careful not to exceed your Afterpay credit limit.
Unfortunately, as Outback Retro cannot place an order on your behalf, we can’t change from Credit Card tender to Afterpay payment. You can organise a return of your purchase once it has been delivered by getting in touch via our Contact Us page.
Unfortunately, orders cannot be cancelled, you may organise a return and refund for your order once it has been delivered. You can return your order by getting in touch via our Contact Us page.
Yes, you may return an order once it has been delivered by getting in touch via our Contact Us page.
You may return Afterpay purchased orders by getting in touch via our Contact Us page.
Once your order has been returned and received by Outback Retro, we will immediately send notification to Afterpay of your refund. Afterpay will then immediately cancel any future payments and initiate a refund of any paid instalments to date to your nominated payment card. Once Afterpay has completed this process, your refund will be received in line with your financial institutions time frame.